Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dream

It's hard to remember my whole dream.  At the end, there was a German boy, tall and thin, with reddish blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin, a long face.  We were in an audience.  He was mad at Tim Burton not for being nice to someone who was Asian but for presenting the world with it in an Asian way.  He had a stack of pancakes in front of him.  Authorities were locking him away.  He seemed so nice to be nice to the Asian and was so adamant he was correct.  There were other German girls in my dream and on TV and like filming speaking in English accents.  I was catching something that was a spin off Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and recording it.  It was also about going to the grocery store with mind ad and relatives.  In the final scene, I think we were singing.  Everyone got a guitar in front of them, I think people who could play, like attached to the ceiling somehow.  I went down to the bathroom and was thinking of how I did piano and things related to it and marched back out to see them.  Also, I earlier, I was fitting in size 4 pants with my aunt.  It was my 2nd try.  I was going to different bathrooms, like I'd dreamed of them before.  I finally found one open in a back section witha  man and girl cleaning in front.  Oh yes, and at the end, my mom was walzing to get me for my father like a police.  She didn't seem presentable but was still her.  She was but not like physically.  I was annoyed because I liked the German boy but not like as in specially to want to marry him nor be his girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In