Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Story

I told my brother and others this story in the car when I was younger, and it took like an hour or so.  I just kept ad libbing.  I used to ad lib singing when I was even younger when we went up north to see my grandma for Christmas.

So, there was I dunno a guy who wanted whaaaaite bread.  He didn't want brown bread!  8p  (This went on somehow.)

Then, I think there was like a chicken strattling across the lights of the road.  You know, when I was little, I thought and was told at the table, when I was like 2, that the red light meant go and the green light meant stop.  Then, they said I was wrong.  I kept asking about it, before and after.

There was a joke about crossing the road and being scared and stuck at the light.  Oh, when I was 5, I think, or possibly 6 or 4, someone asked me why did the chicken cross the road - first time - and I said to get to the other side.  I told Ellen DeGeneres, already.  I lived in Southeastern Florida, too.

I think there was something about or I'm thinking now at least dashing to the other side.

So, then, someone needed a quarter, I think, for whaaaaite bread.  However, all the quarters were in jail.  I was like :p hysterical about why they didn't go through the bars ... and GET OUT ~ 80  I'm pretty sure it ended there.  My dad used to stroll me around with my mom at the bank's March of Dimes.  It was named Barnett Bank, and then we moved and went to Hibernia.  My friend didn't like me after she found out my last name wasn't Barnett..  She had white hair, was short, and had parents who were 45 years older, born in 1941, the dad older.  Her sisters and brother|s were 16+ years older, I think 1 on her mom's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In