Monday, October 15, 2012

Making Things Up

What do you think of people who make up things to stay safe?  Not everyone does that.  In fact, it will get you into trouble.

I am very suspicious and mad.  First, Tim Burton rules out that my mom is recognized as a generation, while Helena Bonham Carter makes people think it's right to be scary-looking.  Now, I'm getting the vibe it's catching on, in the same fashion, that my daughter and supposedly son will be an invalid.  It's too bad I've been thinking like that.  Well, actually, it makes sense.  I don't accept that because I'm not an invalid, and I don't think that my husband would be more of an invalid than me.  I don't care about perverted, bad people, who blame you for things racially and corner you.  I'm not up for perverted, mixed people, neither, like my own relations.  Don't go and ruin my life like some stupid animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In