Monday, October 15, 2012

Tweet @edwardlopez47

I had a Philosophy professor my 2nd year 2nd semester after a hurricane from Saint Louis.  I was studying at a Jesuit school in the downtown area of New Orleans.  He was really cool, quite a perfect, astounding person, humble, though, and apprently without much money  ...  He had black hair, dark eyes, and black skin.  I spoke to him once in person and once over e-mail, I think both times to do with me not turning in an essay, but he liked me.

http://tinyurl.com/mjy4oky3  It looks like a nice place.  I studied there, too.  I took a graduate course in Foundations of Education.  It was a week long course.  It was after my 1st year of college in Music Education, though I was just kicked out of it and Voice Lessons.  I had such a hard time walking to eat.  It was all graduate students who were teachers.  Anyway, I walked to a place under this huge, huge, fancy church or cathedral.  After school, I ate at the cafe.  There wasn't anything digestible there, actually.  I saw some very slick girls, who looked like they could be in junior high or high school, with light-medium blonde hair.  When I was near the Cleveland area, next semester, during Hurricane Katrina, I saw some blondes with thick, white glittery hair and sharp, strong noses, who seemed like 2 years younger than me.  I had quite an adventure in Washington, D.C.  I couldn't do any of the homework.  That was my first flunk in college.  One of many.  Well, I started out a 4.0 student and became a procrastinator.  I also participated in a plethora of extra-curricular activities.

I wanted to go back to Jacksonville to see Pink perform, but apparently it's in Orlando.  Jacksonville is in Northeastern Florida.  I live in Orlando.  I used to live in the Jacksonville area.  When I was 9-11, I lived in the nation's oldest continuing city, there.  I lived in the city itself, which encompasses the entire county about, when I was 5, 6, and a little at 7.

Wish I could chat longer, just don't know what to say...  8^.  So, have a marvelous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In