Sunday, October 14, 2012

Topics While I Was Riled Up

My Dad and Mom

If my dad cares about her so much, why does he lose his temper with her?  He used to do it outwardly but "not yell."  He is very racist, yet open to other races|cultures.

You know, quite frankly, I don't care about your stupid thoughts about your mother, like maybe she disapproves of the food my mom cooks yet you're too stubborn to control what she decides to feed you.


Surprises

Most people have fatal surprises and should let people like me control my own life.  They should listen to me and give me what they owe me, like food and shelter and the like...


Back Off!

I guess some people need to learn to back off.


Getting Mad

Why not just change your life yourself?  If you want something, like me to have a good eating experience and I don't have it, that isn't my fault!  You can certainly work your way around this and even forget about it, somehow...


The Stupid N Word Thing

This is all because of the stupid n word thing.  Why don't you realize that lots of people use that word?


Age and Parents

I guess that we lived our life already and are onto greater things.  I still am growing up.


Racist!

My dad is weird.  He overreacts to how my mom behaves, like her nuances, though she is very nice.  He doesn't want her to do things other people do!  D:{  ...


Ellen DeGeneres

Quit interfering my life because of the stupid n word thing.  My mom keeps threatening me.  Tell her to stop!  Just because you don't have kids does not mean that if I do that they will have to suffer.  You'll all be long gone before that ever happens!  }:D


Quit picking on me.

No one cares about my little brother.  Don't think it couldn't happen to you.  I don't know if it could happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In