Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dream

Okay, I was in a big class with Ellen DeGeneres, who somehow affected me, and there were 2 fat ladies who came in.

The other one was long, longer.  I got in a little trouble, oh yea, later.  Oh wait.  Before.  I said something because I thought the teacher was being mean, my homeroom teacher in 12th grade, who did the senior play, mentioned her in a prior dream related to drama but forgot to say she was my senior play director...  I think people just decided not to audition, now.  I wouldn't have done it if I went back.  So, then she rubbed my head with a paper, and it felt good.  Hey, I look like her and my college piano teacher, who I am pretty sure is the younger sister of my 12th grade band director, who had a daughter in the 1st year of high school.  Her daughter had fuzzy, crimped gold hair, very voluminous.  My piano teacher was very bubbly with reddish brown, medium bright hair, with a triangle-ish nose like my homeroom teacher.  So, then I had to step outside and got in trouble but not real, big trouble, just kinda there.

I was feeling good last night.  I guess I felt best when my head was rubbed.  It was saying something in words to me.

Hey, I just realized these dreams were both at school.  I realized Ellen DeGeneres was saying fat ladies picking you up and like touching you was not her point in life.  Well, good.  Now, I just wonder what Tim Burton's is, well probably like her, born the same time.  I guess my point is a little different. different generation but not submissive to just being stimulated, if you know what I mean...  People who were young in the 80s were about being stimulated and not just classical like people born around 1960, and you can gues the rest, that a lot of kids had moms and dads born around 1950 or 1953 and that the ones born later were for some reason submissive to pleasure in a more 90s, sorta basic molded way, if you know what I mean...  I gotta go, soon.  I guess, later, like people born around 1998, were more awake to physical handling.  8|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In