Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The N Word Thing 8|

Because people have collectively, my mom, my psychiatrist, and a boy, made me think of curse words, as well as probably the public by calling me them in their thoughts when I go out, my dad has been offed in my getting better from his negligence to my well-being since flunking and the n word thing, but my life was supposed to be just an experiment.  Also, I don't think the psychologist believes I should have been punished for 2 1|2 years for the n word thing.  People won't stop skirting around me being uncomfortable, to extremes, depending on who it is.  8|  It's because I was talking to my grandma too much, and now nothing's the same!  Why did my aunt come on my birthday?  I can say that if I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In