Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rescuing Kids

So, kids today think they're bad in ways like kids before, like their parents were, people born around 1960 to people born around 1950?  What's there to understand?  It's not my fault they did that, not look like their parents.  Just because I suffer doesn't mean others have to.  I am suffering.  What do you want me to do?  Well, I'm not suffering like having myself be cut into nor disesembled|dismembered nor ruined.  I'm not okay completely, though.  So, what are people my age supposed to do?  I thought I was nice.  I'm trying to get better.  Supposedly, I'm not worth it because I'm Chinese, like what I did wasn't real.  It's weird.  It's like I did it, but then I'm Chinese and it was all a mistake in some minute far to reach place.  Can people really make mistakes and be forgiven?  Also, why think something different is bad, when you weren't considered in with other people though you tried hard like beyond belief in some way?  Remember in the late 90s and early 00s when different was overly encouraged?  I guess trying to push us off a cliff and not be considered okay, after all, because we want to be better than other people.  It sounds like Italians think that of Chinese, want them to mess up, but Jews are overly caring.  Then, Caucasians|whites kill you for the Jews feeling sorry for you and marry them.  Stop separating us from what's cool.  I guess you're feeling sorry for the Vietnamese.

Hey, why can't anyone be nice to me?  That's so gay.  Lots of people should be nice to me.  I'm gonna *beep* you if you think that's "what" I am.  My mom isn't like that.  My dad gets treated like he's human but worn away.  =|  Okay, maybe I won't think of doing something to you, but I had to startle you, for some reason.  Wish I knew another way.  Go ask me to erase it if you want, though, I don't care.  I don't think you mind the word *beep*  I dunno...  :|  Why do you think that's "what" I am?  How tacky?  Trying to be cool and round up an idea, something you didn't have the right idea about to begin with.  You can't be mean to people like that.  Why do I have to go through this, anyway?  What happend to my dreamland!  80

Did I leave off on something?  8|  Oh well, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In