Monday, October 29, 2012

Dream

Hello?

I was dodging constantly and physically fighting my dad's desire to knock me out.  My mom and I were even fighting with him with knives and something else.

There was a scene when I was with her as a little girl.

I dreamed that my thumb had been partially cut off, something I'd known before.  My brother had cut off his 2 middle fingers.

I was fighting my dad for a long time.  It was very hard and very stressful, but I knew it wasn't real but was very annoyed and managed to keep up with the thought of him.

Some people picked me up as we left, one girl with a mom born in 1958, and an older woman.  I was leaving with a boy, immediately, who was shy of his father.

It was so stressful fighting my dad.  We had to let him know we wouldn't really hurt him.

Something ... I forget.  Ah, yes, my grandma.  She was there at the beginning, a bit nasty, but left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In