Monday, October 29, 2012

Dream

I was getting a shot.  They made a big hole in my arm.  It was about like the size of a tip of a crayon or a little bigger than a sunflower seed tip.  I was trying to disinfect what would be the hole, which was covered like with a sleeve.  The man squirted it down the hole.  I got my shot, whatever it was.  They poked a small feathery needle in me at the top of my flesh then dug it in all the way to the bottom.  For some reason, I was feeling something else sharp.  Anyway, after the shot, there was a little fountain of gooey blood that kept reproducing but nt flooding.  I got a picture of two and a dark video of it when it stopped overflowing as much.  We were on a plane.  There were some old ladies still behind us.  We were making sure we didn't leave anything.  For some reason, my boxed set of the Little House books and a large set of American Girl books, a set of like maybe checkered books of a set of like 5 with one missing, another set with I don't remember at the moment.  My mom said to leave then, but I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In