Monday, October 29, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow - "Where We Are"

Hey, isn't it important that us people online know what kind of relationship you want with us?  Pressing.  In the silence of the night, because of my parents and the world and you, I get passing fancies that aren't so pleasant because I thought Helena Bonham Carter and people in like an experiment with me wanted me to call her daughter the n word, to make the word seem friendly, and they had called their son gay in public, on the bonus features of Sweeney Todd, well technically Helena saying Tim told her that because he listens to Judy Garland...

I did venture out and see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  I never really watched talk shows.  I didn't think they were something you did all the time.  It's like with fucking Nightmare Before Christmas, people at like you have to be ready like you and Tim Burton are better than everyone else just because you're from the class of 1957-1958.

On another note, no, I don't want to play like it's okay to hurt me because of that n word thing.  My life is already ruined, and I don't think I'll get it back unless by a good chance or the passing of my fate.  This goes to everyone!  :0

Well, yes, I did see the good movies that were out.  I didn't know about the minor ones.  I never had time, when I got that age and we moved.

Your show is rather obscure to me, but somehow I got drift of the nature of it and its magnitude or convenience..  ':|  I guess I'm just like everyone else compared to you and Tim Burton.  Too bad he isn't old enough to be your husband.  '8|  It wouldn't be very romantic.  He already has 2 kids.  I don't know why, but I like them.  I mean, he's a little edgy.  It's become quite public and quite an issue, his private life.  I've seen the signs..

So, I made a board for you because I got interested in your show, and I have one section that ropes of oldies from newbies.  I posted in the newbie part.  There's also a section for wannabe actors, where I'd want to post.  I'm just not ready.  I'd been having problems, with my health..  8|  I was thinking of waiting, before.  I'm not really sure how to get back to where I was, so I might just go jump of a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In