Monday, October 29, 2012

Dream

So, I was talking to my dad, too.  He was just showing off.  I said to call 911!  I went in a room with my brother when he was like 4, and I found a little cell phone and called.  It had purple light up in the background.  I'm not sure what happened.

I was taking some pictures with me as I left.  People were getting them for me.  They were in plastic wrappings.

So, yea, there were knives flying through windows.  My dad was thinking, "You cannot get me."  He was lying on the ground after one knife we threw.

In case you didn't notice, he wasn't fighting my mom, but she was just lying on the floor and decided to get serious and I guess threw a knife straight at him.  It probably inadvertently missed.  I think she was in a room, a new looking room, kinda like off kitty cornered.

So, I'm annoyed because that was really taxing for maybe 10 minutes.  I was keeping him from punching me.  Sometimes or once I physically got him and got behind him.

I'm not sure what ticked him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In