Friday, October 19, 2012

Intelligent Attention

What do you think of people who simplify life and try to make unlikely people succeed over others?  Get my suggestions?  Like, someone will deserve pleasures and not get them.  Someone else, they will feed knowledge to and sorta butter them up.  They will have this fascination in their mind of being over the person who deserves the attention, and everyone seems to very much agree they deserve a certain kind of intelligent attention.

I guess you can get into intelligent intention.  It means that you give the person the right attention and not some twisted attention based on no morals nor fairness in life.  Did you know a big thing of the late 90s and earlier 00s was that life isn't fair?  It was literally shouted into our heads every time we tried to succeed.  Why did this topic come up recently?  Intelligent attention.  Hmph.  I thought maybe I had something.  I guess I never will, living in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In