Friday, October 19, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow

Hey, you could sit in my lap.  Why are you too big to sit in a lap as a tween?  I wonder why people think I'm small.  I used to have a big period when I came home from college, but the medicine made me lose it.  I'm eating a lot more, now, and that might make it come back faster.  I was even wearing senior diapers, all the time, and had up on my website that I always used wipes after using the bathroom, which I ended up using frequently.  I think my website was MySpace.  Sometimes, about other people, I have seriously thought on things like, I guess, you'd wonder, if I'd feel good sitting in their lap like when they touch me...  Funny when you're old enough to feel that, you're too big, and when you're younger I guess less social.  Maybe, it just took me awhile.  I grew up thinking you didn't necessarily experience those things.  I also grew up with the idea that you had to do something yourself to really do it others.  Also, we are all different, so it wouldn't be exactly the same.  I just get that feeling, honestly, when you bring that up, that I would want to sit in somebody's lap.  I find that popular people relate to me well.  So, it would be very possible, if I wanted to be small.  I'm trying to get big, now, and I could get small again.  Oh well, I don't know if I'll ever find the answer to my question because I'm 4 races.  I guess I have concluded that to like relate to someone you can't just be like big and bad.  You have to be like a good stature.  Eating a lot, you won't necessarily get too wide nor maybe tall..  I'm not sure how I'm structured, but I do seem to be fatter than I used to be and am certainly heavier since going up north and thinking my life was an experiment and having trouble trying to diet again.  I had fasted before and gained weight after that, as well.  I don't know why I'm still heavy.  I think I lack the good resources.  The food in Orlando is different.  When I moved to the New Orleans area, I had a fetish with Pizza Pockets, and then they didn't exist like before.  I used to watch Cats and have 2 lousy Pizza Pockets.  After awhile, they would lose their taste.  I also ate a lot of pasta, and my mom said it would make me fat.  I'm having a dessert fetish and may get diabetes.  I guess I can't diet.  I was gonna go eat now but I guess was excited to get on Twitter and may go to bed.  I found that older people tend to have a more physical stature, all the time, strange.  No one is smaller than me, totally, even my mom.  Her thumbnails are bigger than mine, and she's much smaller and shorter.  I think I'm bigger than all my aunts.  I bet my older one, who is shorter now, would carry me.  She never has.  Maybe when I was a baby.  Neither did the other one.  I don't remember sitting in my mom's lap except like on a plane.  I don't really remember much.  I remember her carrying me a lot when I was scared and hiding behind her skirt when I was a little older, 4 or 5.  After that, my life became very fake.  I think I remember how my mom felt when I was an infant.  She held me in a wrap.  It was just a big, overwhelming, not very feeling, feeling of bliss.  I think she's graduated, now that I'm 25|26.  That's how old she was when I was conceived.  8|  Maybe, you did, obviously, I'm sure find your way to those pictures I made, perhaps, I'm pretty sure, even, right away, of you fondling some people.  I find the practice stimulating, and it'd be nice to experience real life like that.  I'm finding that people are so robotic, but in the arts you find they're the kind you want.  I know you're pretty particular.  You have like well-behaved kids on your show, and you don't like touch people too much.  I am not sure why people in New Orleans don't touch much.  I know sometimes.  In Florida, I masturbated as a kid and thought of weird things first.  It was a little satisfying posting about Tim Burton.  When I was up north, I felt the most, but we don't live there.  I think I belong in the Midwest.  I'd like to find and help more people like you, though.  Well, both.  Wouldn't it be fun if we went there, unless you still just like your show and that's all and the people who go through it.  I'm just imagining stuff because I guess that's how I got into masturbating.  When I was up north, I didn't really relate to people physically, other than my relatives in Pennsylvania|New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In