Friday, October 19, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow

I did gymnastics at home for fun when I was only 1 - 1 1|2 and started class when I was 1 3|4 and did it off and on.  I took it once or twice a week until I was 8.  I noticed I looked ugly after I did gymnastics.  I should have been put in singing.  I was told I was a chatterbox, though.  I did art, too.  I think I was a cute person at 1 point.  When we went up north.  I don't have many pictures since the hurricane but used to have a bunch.  My head got big when I added gymnastics, and I never was good at remembering the moves.  I think most kids were babied in a different way.  It might not have been the most prestigious thing.  I should have gotten into more movies.  I don't know if I was allowed to listen to any music I wanted.  My mom's sister is in music.  Piano was fun.  It was very theraputic being so involved in the community via it.  Well, now, I am just singing popular songs I somehow found out about.  I saw this picture of a ballerina in Slidell.  http://www.nola.com/community/st-tammany/index.ssf/2010/12/segreti_featured_as_clara_in_t.html  I should have went to that school when we moved.  It looked too hard.  I just looked at a picture of a teen dancer, and she looked older than me, still.  http://orlandoballet.org/company/employment-opportunities/company-dancer-audition/  I don't know if I'm well fed enough for this.  Maybe, I'll do this: http://www.abt.org/education/nationalaudition.asp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In