Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dream

My first dream was scary.

While I remember the 2nd dream, I was hugging someone and they were hugging me and it felt really good.

Hard to remember the 1st one now, but I woke up to go to the bathroom.


Ah, yes, a car woke me up as it roared by.

So, I felt the hug because of my sheets.  When I lie in bed, I feel kinda like that, like a person is touching me.  Usually, I have to think of a real person, and then for a long time it sorta fuels me.  I try not to, but I usually end up doing that now.  I remember a time when it wasn't like that.  It started, I think, after I was in college or thought my life turned into like an experiment...


Speaking of which, having your life be like an experiment is kinda weird.  I hope there are other people like me in the same experiment.

Time for breatkfast.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In