Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wasted Money

I shouldn't have had to have gotten those 3 personality books this month.

Moreoff, I should have already have had the noisemaker.

I also got a movie that was cool but not like as interesting as you'd want.

What else?  I was overspent on iTunes.  I guess I just kept wasting money.

I have some cash to put on my credit card that I took out of another credit card.  I've been using it on the other, and there is a small fee.

My dad is getting me my Halloween costume, though, which should be okay.  We started going to the movies since a certain time, too, when I was in my room sick, kinda, like feeling tired.  I just posted online.  I didn't go to IMDb, though, until later.  My dad was laid off when I was 16, when I lost my 4.0, too, and somehow he got by trying to give presentations.  He went to Las Vegas and brought me back a souvenier, which I asked for, I think a pen.

The Halloween costume I am getting is at ebay and costs like $25 but comes with shoes and a hat and is very nice.  I guess I'll wait and look for a trick-or-treat bag, around.  :6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In