Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The New Baby ^ ^

Ellen DeGeneres is weird.  She is like putting all this stuff over my head set to happen because of other people and the n word thing.

Well, I found that people realize what they did before this happened that was wrong, and that seems to consume them.

Like, I feel that she's like stereotyping me in bad ways like she's afraid of me.  I don't know, but it seems Kate Bush did that.  At first, I was feeling good from them.  Then, I felt them turn on me because of the n word thing.  Like, they made me unappealing, the same influence rubbed off from Tim Burton and the world looking like Winona Ryder.

I guess Ellen DeGeneres will never be her brother.  She seems to think the youngest should always be the cutest.  My mom seems to have made my brother feel more innocent.  Well, I'm a girl, and she seems to know about that kind of thing, maybe.  I don't really like to think I'm supposed to be like unimportant because I have a little brother.  I seem a lot whiter than him, as put in my website, like in my outward desires.

I'm mad at my parents.  They truly cannot control me, and sometimes they act like that's okay.

I think my mom really threw me away like trash, ashamed at what she did.

My brother was a bit feistier than me, for whatever reason, and not as fresh.  I guess girls are made to be more fresh, and people with older moms tend to feel more in a certain way though maybe may not have as much punch as some people.  You get it, it's complicated and too much to go into for me because I'm mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In