Tuesday, October 16, 2012

*Up*

Did you ever consider the movie Up?  It features a young Japanese or Chinese or Korean boy with an old English man who looks like he's gonna die.

I was thinking of my brother.  He is feisty and something of a devil who's calmed down later in life.  He thinks it's funny to be everything I don't want to be and test me for it.  What a ditzy thing to do.  Why didn't my parents guide him?

Oh, yea, and my mother wanted me to baby my brother.  She thinks that's what I'm for.  Well, he didn't listen and for some reason he wanted to be with her too much, though he was not accepting of her race, at the core.

So, it seems all these people are acting bad just to make you feel like you're better.  I shouldn't get in trouble for it.  I already don't want to go there but try to convince them otherwise.  People are so silly and think maybe I need to be bad like them.  What outlandish idea made that happen?  '8^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In