Sunday, October 21, 2012

Getting Attention ;|

I, in some way, realized Ellen DeGeneres is just there attacking people for not being smart blonde public speakers.  She finds every little thing about you, mainly, that is wrong, and she doesn't really fix it but does something to compensate for it.  She finds reasons for them later, I know, but I don't.  It seems she really enjoys small things in life.  I don't understand why people relish in my submission.  I just know that I don't feel like everyone else just because she's different from most people.  She's nice, but she's very weird if you think about her implications, which I believe are obvious, for some reason.  I'm not even sure if she's really fully aware of this fact, just yet, in how she will, whereas lots of people are aware only of this.  It just tells me she not only has nothing original to say (ah hard to get into, I don't feel well! ah!) and that she's going off what she looked like before and "doesn't really do it" anymore though is encouraged to.  It doesn't make me like someone else more.  I'm not in a way as fixated as reveling in I think one particular picture of when she was little I may post later when I feel okay.  I'm not as bemused and bewildered as most.  In a way.  Whatever it is I'm thinking of doesn't affect me in a physical way to like think of pondering on because not much does.  I guess we should let her be and help people.  It's nice I guess when she meets someone who meshes, but I think it's about giving people opportunities.  I guess that makes her feel good.  She meets lots of neat people, and they're getting younger.  I'm used to meeting neat people and feel better when I do.  I've gotten over some of them for some reason.  Some no.  I guess people want to put her in line and not give her too much attention.  Maybe, they think she's sorta lose and laid back.  A lot of people are interested in living in certain ways more.  She's a nice healthy person.  I just worry about her, what she deserves and needs.  I know she sees her mom and is with a younger, Italian-Australian girl.  Maybe, she wants to know more adults.  I know I do.  I guess there's just not enough.  I have her, Tim Burton ... Johnny Depp, Orla Fallon, some people I used to know.  Who does she have?  No one.  I can't force anything on her, but it is a vial topic.  After she reaches a certain age, it could be too late because people get older.  She seems to always be catering to younger people now.  I admit she is older.  Maybe, her life wasn't exactly how she wanted and people weren't just right for her.  I don't quite understand her fascination with young people so much if we're always worrying about her relationship with older people.  Maybe, I'll get back to this, later.

Also, I'm looking up more people online, decided it was safe.  :)  People of different ages.  '}8)  Maybe, I can get them into Ellen DeGeneres?  Couldn't get them into Johnny Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In