Sunday, October 21, 2012

More Useless Messages?

Just so you know, the n word thing happened on The Princess and the Frog board, where I am lucky to still have my BabyFrog account.

I sense some gay, stupid things in the air, so shut up before I *beep* you.

I sense that someone like posing as Tim Burton, like someone who did maybe, should be eradicated for talking to me on my Monster-Baby account.  My other one I lost.  The producer of the movie I made it for died.  He also did The Sound of Music...

Then, I sensed myself being like slammed for doing an Anne Frank monologue I couldn't finish.  I did a short one they gave me and didn't make it.  Now, I'm waiting and filling up before I set out again, waiting until I'm really comfortable.  8I

Oh, and you shouldn't feel offended, so don't.  Wait, why do I get the sense I have darker hair, all of a sudden, in a weird way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In