Sunday, October 21, 2012

NEWS FLASH!

Ellen DeGeneres and Helena Bonham Carter channeled bad energy.  I just got the image of them ransacking around my mom, unsure how you heard of the word.

They want to hurt the prettiest Chinese girl.  It's not really in me to hurt people, but I can't stop it from happening.

They don't seem to be so well off themselves.  They don't really seem to eat the best food.  They don't seem to know what good food tastes like.  I said it because I caught right away they were picking on my mom instead of me because of the food I ate.  I don't know why Helena Bonham Carter seems kinda American, and like it seems too American to me.

I find that they and Tim Burton are quite "niggers."  I just got the idea of them hurting my supposed future husband's sperm.  What do you think that means to me?  What if we caused Tim Burton's sperm to be created miserable?  What if we bothered my dad so he writhed in pain?  I don't want to, but I feel that's what I'm doing all the time.  :I  I don't think I will, and I won't on purpose.  He's kinda stupid and sensitive with suggestions, pretends he's really British but doesn't produce it in the meat for some reason.  He and Ellen DeGeneres are like niggers, pristine and in place but can't move because they're not white enough.  They don't have much substance, and they don't know their place.  They're weak in the world, like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, useless "Whores."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In