Sunday, October 21, 2012

What the Hell?

I DON'T WANT HELENA BONHAM CARTER'S DAUGHTER AND ELLEN DEGENERES PAIRING UP LIKE THIS, LIKE NIGGERS, ABSOLUTE NIGGERS, which is the good way of using the word, just to teach you that lesson!  They planned this out on my blog!  80  If my dad had anything to do with it, I'll *beep* him.  Wait, how should I have said that??

ELLEN, YOU *BEEP* - Fine, see if she likes that.  See if she "likes" that.  '}:|  Why don't you just leave me alone?  I like talking to you, but you're so mean.  I SAID QUIT LISTENING TO MY FATHER.  I SAID I DIDN'T CARE IF JOHNNY DEPP *BEEP*ED BECAUSE HE LISTENS TO THE LIKES OF HIM.  I'LL SAY THE SAME FOR YOU SINCE YOU PROBABLY WILL ANYWAY.  AND THAT'S WHY!  Oh, but he probably knew everything.  How disgusting!  Why don't you just talk to him, pancake!  If you agreed to agree to something, you can't get back at me, you GODDAMN NIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In