Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Chinese

Hey, why did you send me a perverted message?  Are you jealous of my relationship?

I just got the message that this person thinks I will always be "a nigger" to someone.  Don't call me that, you nigger, just because you are one.  You just did it to be stupid and worthless beyond reason.  What's your problem?  Are you just some mental nut online or in your head or whatever?  Oh, and then you associated it with ... well, I saw an ad on my computer and it bothered me.  It was a thin black woman with short hair with a laptop who looked kinda stupid ... hey, Ellen posted pictures of stupid babies.  Hey, I can say whatever I want about you and am pretty nice.  You quit your stupid attitude about the n word thing.  I could just *beep* you for being stupid for pretend and sucking up to my dad.  All these messages came from you.  You think I'm insane, but you want the world to "know" things, things that aren't real.  You're just showing off reveling in Helena Bonham Carter and her daughter.  You keep avoiding the facts and do nothing because you're scared of my stupid father who just gripes about the n word thing, which is his fault.  You think you're so powerful, but you're not.  You never were.  You're just a toy.  Why don't you QUIT!  You're probably dreaming of torturing my future daughter.  You don't even know what you're doing.  You think you do.  I read your father wasn't from America and that your mom was from New Orleans and so is your brother.  Why don't you get in with the crap and shut up?  You don't like good people.  I tried to get you to.  How do I know, knowing my life is an experiment, that you didn't get that hacked on my computer.  I don't know "who did it."  I just know that it's your fault.  Now, my dad will gayly joke about that.  He's sleeping now.  What's your problem?  You're mean.  I don't care if you're famous.  You can be messed up.  Maybe, you're on target, but you're spoiled.  I didn't mean necessarily by your parents.  I don't know "what" you think of me, but I find other people disgusting!  ';6  And I don't mean to offend anyone nor the reader|you.

You must be Jewish.  ':(  What the fuck do you think I am?  My ancestors?  You shouldn't even know who they are, eh, because I don't?  I mean, it would be nice if you did or anyone, in reality, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid.  Why are you Jewish people so stupid and kill us Europeans for feeling things?  People deny the Jewish were really bad in the Holocaust.  I guess the Jewish like stupid people.  I don't know why you and Helena Bonham Carter think you're over and above everyone.  Because you're not.  You're weak sissies who cower in relationships, and I don't mean that in a stupid way.  I'm not pointing fingers at her in particular.

I'm tired of you gay Jews thinking you can look Chinese but are disgusting.  Don't blame me!  I don't make anyone like the Chinese in weird ways.  There are very attractive, likeable Chinese out there.

Anyway, just checking in to whatever I thought online for no good reason.

Why do you people think you have a race with such big noses and are dominant over me?  Make you "feel good?"  Well, I don't think that's how things have to be.

Also, I'm my own person.

I don't know why you blame your problems on the Chinese.

OH, QUIT DOING THINGS LIKE CENTERED IN THIS WAY ... however it is to be described ... BECAUSE OF WHAT'S UP ON MY WEBSITE AND THE N WORD THING.

All my dad does is sit there and get back at me.  Something good happens or someone makes a point that makes me feel good but not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In