Wednesday, October 17, 2012

About Me ~

Near Bottom: Link

So, I was born a little brown baby with dark blue eyes that turned grayish blue when I got fat and white.  I think I wanted to keep looking that detailed, but I think my mom made me very plastered.  I think my dad made my brother plastered, in a different way...  Like, he had that crew cut look, in a way, but also developed most of his life a bowl cut look.  He is born November 26, 1990, 11:30 P.M., Monday.  I was born May 20, 1986, about 2:05-2:10 P.M., I think, on a Tuesday.  We were both born on the east coast.  He was born inland more north near where I was conceived on the beach, and I was born in the major city of the area above Miami, which is very major.  I don't believe it is known outside of the area, but people who travel to Miami in Florida must know about it.  It's a very homey place...  Like, yea.  Like, the technology and stuff makes you feel cozy, very much, a sort of astounding feel to it.  It's very nice.  Like, it just feels so cozy to sit there and watch TV.  Going outside is so rich to see all the palm trees.  I miss it so much.  I moved away from the area when I was 5.  I used to think I lived in all these cities.  I think at age 2, I lived where Johnny Depp mostly grew up.  Maybe, I'll formulate another map, later.  I don't really feel so well, right now.

So, I grew up.  When I moved to Jacksonville, the major city in Northeastern Florida, people asked if I was Chinese, but I don't know why.  I had like big Anime eyes.  I looked very sculpted.

I forgot to add, I think as a baby, I was a bit like grotesque in my fascinations, though I wouldn't want to be that way.  I think I was sassy to my mom, though I was kinda fat and clumpy, yet smoothed over.  Like, I had roles of fat, kinda glossed over flat.  I probably looked so realistic because I found my dad has Jewish blood, Polish Jewish and Swiss Jewish.  He also might be part German|Leichtensteiner|Austrian|French plus other French and German from his dad.  The part I mentioned first is from his mom.  The Jewish is from his mom.  I think his dad has Scottish blood, as well as she, though I grew up thinking not.  That makes me wonder about how much other people have.  I think I have it major, like in dominant last names from males.  Not much substace, though.

Also, when I went up north, this is kinda grotesque in how it popularized as a peak of interest, my grandma acted brutally racist to me and then was indirect, as for others, in their doings to me thereafter, when I didn't accept it in my unconscious attitude.  I noticed I do stuff without thinking now.  I think with my mom, I had predicted the late 90s, like 1996 or 1995 or even 1994, as a baby, and was sassy about being fat.  Like, I know in my picture I positioned my head in a weird way to the side and probably twitched, like I do now, a lot.  I was just mad about being mixed race.  I don't know why I had it so bad for having the right goals in mind as a mixed person.

I guess, when I was born, I didn't look as healthy as I could have.  I looked a little disgusting after birth, as well, laid out.  Not really dirty.  I should put the pictures back up in a sub-album.

I think I had very wood, sorta illuminated, emotional colored hair, but it looked pleasantly black from afar.  It got so dark.  My brother had medium brown hair, but I never noticed, and then it got very black.  He's not as naturally dark as me and was born fat and red.  I posted his picture once, but I wasn't supposed to.  I'm not sure why I did.  I think I thought I wanted to show some people, but I talked to the world.  He's on Facebook but not my friend.  He posts pictures, like a whole bunch from trips.

You can guess from other evidence what my life was like.  I have lots of good stories to tell I may tell later because it would take a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In