Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ellen DeGeneres

So, first we go to Epcot and my brother gets antsy about something, well kinda sharp.  Then, my aunt contends that my dad is older and in authority, after she picks this idea up from a boy from England I talk to.  She acts like my brother's daughter will be gay.  Well, same for you and for her likes, if that's okay, though it shouldn't be necessary...  I don't mean it literally, but I am mixed and don't know how to get across my thoughts, I hope you knew...  :(  Then, she acts like my daughter will be an invalid.  I just find that simply bad because of the n word thing, on top of other weird things that have happened to me or that I did, sorta meshed together.

About Ellen DeGeneres, it seems we've decided that simply my brother will pointedly off his feeling of his daughter.  He was mean to me about mine, and I thought the same thing ricocheted in worth over me.  He seemed to have an orgasm, and I'm worried that was supposed to be his future daughter!  D^8{'

Okay, I'm taking a shower!

I did get the feeling back and that no one would have kids for no reason, this as I was running, the first I think about my house, alone.

Reminds me, my dad only takes long walks for his sisters.  He now treats them with more of a proper respect than me and my mom.  Hard to think about before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In