Wednesday, October 17, 2012

* Dreams *

}:)  I guess the nicest one was the part where I met Ellen DeGeneres.  I've been following her online and stuff.  What happened when I met her was she came right up to me.  She was looking more brown and sorta worn.  I didn't feel much but sensed what was happening, and she put her arm around me, in some way, and I put my arm around her, kinda whiny for her, thpough that's the opposite of the mood I was in.  For some reason, I felt assertive with her and like faced her and was hugging her saying, "I don't feel well," you know, sorta mumbling.  I wouldn't really do this to her, but I suppose I wanted to think about doing it.  So, then, I felt so good and she was rubbing my waist readily with both hands.  It's that feeling I used to get when I was a tween.  It was very strong, though, and not as humiliating.

Sometime after, I was walking down a hallway, like a dark, silvery airport that had the feel of a college campus.  I wanted to look up a person on the computer, I think her.  I think her name was Marion something, and I later found out what it was and that she was with another girl in a picture or something.  My mom and maybe before brother was looking for me.  They were talking to some people.  Funny, my dad had me take a walk last night after Cracker Barrel near a movie theater.

There was another tedious part where a boy was following us for a long time, who was threatening us most of the way.  I think he was related to her.  He was nice in the end and opened our door somehow with our key.

Before I hugged Ellen DeGeneres, I was supposedly entering an old college.  The principle was big, maybe 5'6", but kinda attractive, short grayish gold hair that was fluffed up.  She followed me and said something and asked if I wanted a hug.  So, it was real, but not feasible, I hugged her and put one leg up her side so she was picking me up without any effort.

For a lot of the time, I was searching around a college bookstore.  I saw these statues.  I kept going back seeing the same thing.  They were the little birthday girls.  They seemed kinda vintage yet classical.  Like, some had fluffy, flat-topped looking dresses, like thick layers underneath.  I wanted the 16 one, which had a dress that flared out and curled under.  It had a fairly small head with curly, medium hair, as most had.  They looked good.  All of them weren't there.  I guess there was a big one that looked good, kinda bent over.  It reminds me of "Beauty and the Beast" at Disney World.  Then, there was a small one that was sorta like folded over at an angle, more.

So, I can't really recreate the exact feeling of my waist being rubbed.  I can tap into it.  I guess it was funny.  Now, I forget what I was going to say.  It was like I had to react, for fun, to get someone to like touch me.  Oh yes, before, I was dreaming of being, well, visions almost of me being carried a lot, which I didn't really like, at least in the end.

When I was in bed, I was feeling uncomfortable without my head covered but very comfortable otherwise and wanted to stay.  When I moved, I didn't feel as good and ended up waking up and am going to eat.  I just feel like kinda fat.  I don't really feel like walking and guess I will chose some circuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In