Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Weird Life

About Me

"I've had a rather weird life.  I did lots of activities in school, this one or these 2 years, high school.  I've always done something or some things.  I've liked drawing since I was 3 and gymnastics since I was 1 3|4.  I did tennis with my brother at 11 and my friend until I moved at 12 and did it until after I started college, same with martial arts but since age 12.  I started these 2 things after my brother.  I also did modeling at JCPenney with my tennis teacher's wife.  He was probably in his early 70s.  My piano teacher I finally got was probably in her 70s, Italian, and from the Bronx, I think, and got certificates at Juilliard.  She used to play, and people in the neighborhood heard her.  Her husband didn't want her to play, so she stopped.  She was really like automatic, like I was crap.  I was highly esteemed in piano, since I started at 9 1|2 and played at church until I moved and then played organ.  I also majored in organ.  It was my secondary instrument, and then I made it my major instrument after I was kicked out of piano and voice and my major in Music Education and went up north.  I took special art classes at 9, walked after school, in the nation's oldest continuing city, which was Spanish, until my grandma gave us her car and I did piano.  There was no ballet, and that's why I quit gymnastics.  I wanted a harder ballet school and thought they were racist when we lived in not so south Southeastern Florida but near where I'm from originally...  My mom never found another school.  I said I wanted to get out, though, when she asked after I informed her of my intentions.  I did ballet when we moved to the New Orleans area at 12, starting when I was 12 1|2.  I looked at a modern school first and was upset it was once a week.  They wanted me to wait, but I didn't.  It fixed my scoliosis I just got.  I noticed my back went back, and I seemed fatter, before we moved.  I didn't seem as detailed when we moved.  The reason I became feminine was from reading books of people in America from a long time ago, but that was just American Girls and before the Little House Books.  I got up to the Long Winter but have looked through the books ahead.  I used to read Zoo Books from front to cover when I was 8.  Well, I'm gonna go, now, to take a shower and do something else, I think."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In