Wednesday, October 17, 2012

^*^ Edit ^*^

About Me

"The only video game I played was Frogger.  I saw these really advanced ones when computers first came out or became popular, rather, the advanced ones that weren't like typewriters.  It was about flying and landing a ship in space, kinda complex, didn't understand it, really.  Also, there was one with such gooey blood, going through like a tomb like one of those things at MGM.​  I did get to all the levels and was pretty good at it, really.  I'm not sure if I'd go back and do it.  I think I have, like those handheld ones.  It was very easy.  I forgot, I also played Zoo Tycoon and SIM Safari.  It was my brother's.  I remember SIM City, too.  I stayed up all night playing Zoo Tycoon several times, with my brother sleeping on the couch.  I had so many Bengal Tigers, like 100, which isn't like something advanced to do.  I might have had like 500.  They even have Yetis, I think.  This was back in 2003.

It's also funny, my brother got a Golden Retriever when I went to bed early to play for church.  The priest of 30 years retired.  We got a new one with a couple in music, but the man was the active one.  The woman just sang.  He played organ and directed.  He was Italian and Cajun.  They had a cute daughter with mousy medium brown kinda bright brown long hair who was about 5.  She was so cute with her hair wrapped up for Girl Scouts.  We used to stay up and watch Atlantis 2, Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders, and The Rescuers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In