Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dream

I was singing a pirate song in like a theater group.  I guess there was a leader like Ellen, but it wasn't like really her, just for some reason was becoming like her.  I was eating lunch.  For some reason, I was laying on the ground, with my left arm stretched out and my palm facing the floor.  It was interesting.  I guess the teacher was like a frog.  I could feel as though someone was like strangely putting their hands all over my arm from the hand up to my shoulder getting me to wake up to do the singing.  I didn't wake up.  That's happened to me before.

So, the bad thing is when I woke up, I had the strange sensation my left egg sack, which I thought was for a boy, was splitting up like little black seeds.  Someone really has a problem.  You know, I don't really care about different people and their first encounter moving to a place where I have original heritage.  You can't corner me in my bedroom while I'm trying to relax and soak in feelings.  All this happened because of the n word thing..  I don't care about the things you make up and htat you think you're all hovering over me and supposedly smarter and worth ... whatever I just got interrupted by the text moving.  Anyway, I waslying on my couch and heard a tick and felt that my right egg sack eggs were like blowing up like balloons.  How gay!  Just because I was teasing on my blog.  You couldn't handle it, none of you, and seeped into my private relations, sending me messages.  Some of you I don't want this relationship with.  8I  Then, I got the idea of someone under the guise of someone else saying something like, "Just doo it to do it."  Then, I felt that the eggs were little black seeds.  I don't care what you feel for my dad.  Whatever.

So, then, for some reason I had to propel myself further in my dream to imagine this frog, which turned into like an orange striped cat, kinda ugly and fake, picking me up with my hips secreuly loded at its side.  The gross part was then like I was on the floor again and it tried to stimulate me by picking me up at my neck.  It carried me away and then did something else even more perverted I don't remember.  I just was't moving.

Anyway, I woke up.  I felt as though I was in like a knit pink top, squirming around in horror suddenly at the vivid detail of the eggs, as though I were a kid.  I was really lying still.

So, I'm worried about the eggs in my egg sack.  I sorta felt the feeling like in front of it.  I was thinking of killing myself, not that I'd do it.

The gross thing that happened to me I guess was that I got an image of the evil cat walking away with me, small, on a gray path and background.  I stayed in my bed, despite the attack.  I just kept feeling stimulated at my private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In