Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow Madonna

Wow, she's probably one of the most accomplished names, out there..  Johnny Depp is the best-kept secret. }:)  Chloe Moretz worked with him.  It seems scary to work with someone born around 1957-1961.  Tim Burton is scary because he's from L.A., well, Burbank.  My dad worked at banks named Barnett and Hibernia, until moving to Orlando.  My friend didn't like me when she found my last name was Barrett.  I've heard it's a popular last name.  My other last names are Barrett-Donahue-Noon, Barber-Work, Barber-Burkhart-Kifer, Work-Mortimer, Work-Long & Work-Shultz, Rickard.   Ugh!  Maybe, I'll put up links to their origins...  Anyway, Madonna is pretty clean.  She's fun yet uptight.  I don't know.  I was brave enough to approach Tim Burton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In