Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tweet - What were you for Halloween?

0 - nothing
1 - nothing
2 - ?
3 - pumpkin
4 - elephant
5 - butterfly? - homemade costume used for school
6 - bat - just pants and a shirt with material under the arms and a picture on the front of like a moon with little bats, glow-in-the-dark, used to wear it to bed until it got too small, not too too long after
7 - dragon
8 - pumpkin
9 - indian (old costume from Thanksgiving festival, couldn't see my belly)
10 - Dorothy (jean jumper, white T-shirt, straw hat from dress I think, & I think basket from nearby shop in nation's oldest continuing city in Northeastern Florida)
11 - Dorothy (different jean jumper, white T-shirt, straw hat from dress I think, & I think basket from nearby shop in nation's oldest continuing city in Northeastern Florida)
12 - cat-witch (shirt I wore to Frankenweeenie & mini skirt I bought with partial pigtails & regular makeup with very red lipstick, black casual socks with lines & mini boots - I liked wearing boots a lot since I became old-fashioned when I was 9 in 1995, stopped when I became 20)
13 - probably the same thing
14 - not sure, maybe an indian
15 - fairy costume I had just finished with a green patterned cotton material and long sleeves slit up the sides, short dress wtih zig zags
16 - probably an indian
17 - ?
18 - nothing?
19 - my red hood
20 - glow-in-the-dark skeleton - was supposed to go to a step class in my costume, raving for events since..
21 - Elizabeth Swann, the Asian costume, colorful, like I think turquoise and red with maybe beady things, with a hat, probably wore sneakers or something - reached all the apartments in a building and some others but not my own, was so tired when I was done and stopped going out after that forever! until I went to the mental hospital...
22 - probably nothing
23 - probably nothing
24 - I forget. :(
25 - a short yellow dress with a cap like a milkmaid I got locally with my dad, think he paid for it

My mom goes trick-or-treating with me.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In