Sunday, October 28, 2012

So, are you okay?

I just was upset.  I don't think I meant to curse certain people out, but I guess something happened.  Wait, maybe, it did really happen.  It might not have been on purpose  :|

...

I try not to curse at you again but probably will in some way.  I just hope nothing happens to make me want to.  It's my blog.  It's my privacy.

Cursing is not the center of attention.  It's something people do to be funny and when they don't know what to say and when they're used to it.  I know I didn't go to the grocery store one week and was eating a lot of hamburgers and then got mad on my blog.  :(  I think I had cursed before, in general.

I see now I didn't do anything nasty like call anyone shit outright, recently.  I said I was being treated like shit.  :|

Well, the proof is in the pudding, try to erase the memory.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In