Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dream

So, I still had a place open where I could find out about singing.  Tim got Johnny there, and I couldn't open him, a silver thing in a bottomless abyss.  I walked down a hallway and decided not to fly, and the people saw me.  They were saying I was dead.

A girl had come in and ate lunch.  I said that I bloated and couldn't feel good lying on my stomach or something when I didn't eat.  Someone else was eating, too.  I had a bar.  I even had a container of bars.  There were some bars sitting in a container somewhere else.  The ones somewhere else were jelly.  The ones in my bag were chocolate.  I got some other kind.  I think the other girls had something like jelly.

I'm not sure if it was a pirate song.  I think I imagined myself singing it.  It was with a choir.  I was simply a skilled or pleasant singer.  I'm not really, but I put in a lot of effort.

It was interesting when the teacher came in and seemed so dreamy and adamant about me for some, strange reason.  She was rather petite yet gross and not really appealing.  Well, she was in front, but her attitude was sly.  I mean on the surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In