Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dream

I don't remember it all at the moment, but Celine Dion was in it.  Ah yes.  I was wrapping Christmas presents.  So far, I just had thin slices of chocolate.  I went off to some place to look at like a stand that you rotate of goods.  My mom advised me and someone like my grandma was there to help me.  Ah yes, I was in like a church and someone was singing like Celine Dion, and sometimes I sang along.  Celine Dion was watching.  I think it was "Call the Man."  I got attention, and she handed something to me, like in a chapel on the side, to let me in on like a joke of what I really wanted to do.  That and the singing were the peak.  Supposedly, I was a really good singer.  The rotating thing was outside.  It had something to do with putting things in cards, too, red ones with like red and green and white cards.

A snack and back to bed maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In