Saturday, October 20, 2012

Americans

Why do people in the U.S. praise English people over Americans, as for other Europeans, and then say well you're not American and your family didn't go through what I went through?

Imagine Ellen DeGeneres.  So, her dad is supposedly not from the U.S., but her mom is.  So, she "is" important, like that's who she is, precious, whereas like I'm not, pretty much, just shit.  I'm not sure if I'm an okay example for comparison, in that way, because I'm different in too many ways.  It's funny, I guess I can connect to people in the U.S. with a European mom.  I mean, I have a hard time connecting to a lot of people, in the U.S.  I can only think of one, now.  I don't remember any others well and never did.  I get pretty annoyed at people in Europe with an American father and a European mom, for some reason, people in the U.S. with a non-American dad, people with a European dad and an American mom, and child stars.

That reminds me of when I watched the David Letterman show.  I saw someone on there, and I thought the show was neat and was gonna watch it but was calling my grandma.  :p  I guess 3 months later, I started watching Ellen.  Oh well.  :6

So, all these people with more "real world" European "experience" are really annoying.  Then, there's people like Helena Bonham Carter in Europe who are mixed who everyone like protects.  Kate Bush, however, seems publicized more secretly.  Helena is part Jewish.

These people think they "are" important, as do many, many Americans.  They think they don't have some opportunity they deserve, still.  I don't know.  Americans get along with me pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In