Saturday, October 20, 2012

Complications }8{

Isn't Ellen DeGeneres lame?  I bet she feels sorry for that girl, in a way, on Paranormal Activity 4.  She just wants to look cool.  That doesn't make her cool.  That just makes her a perv.  I wonder what she thinks of herself.  She thinks no one should achieve anything when she sees other people not achieve them.

I guess people have a problem with everyone.

I can tell she already disses people for no good reason, how retarded, for the stupid n word thing!  ':0  She's already thought I Was stupid.  She would never go out and admit it.  I don't believe I think people are stupid that easily.

I don't really know if she's the most famous person in the world nor the most liked because I used to think that of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton.  I thought only grade A actors were considered the most famous, more than the President.  I think that you just get an elated feeling from performing.  I don't know about things like drugs.

So, I was using Tim Burton to help me feel because I think he really wants you to.  I can't seem to focus and have to use what I got from him.  It's the same processing through what you frrom feel Ellen DeGeneres.

I guess I was upset I thought some people were in pain, but then I left.  I am concerned about lesser people in pain.

Also, blondes are better.  Brunettes are nice, but they're usually too brunette.

Lots of people could become special actors.  I'm having problems with like eating enough.  Also, before, I wasn't feeling well, often.  I was thinking of going to college and doing ballet + singing.  It would be nice to fit in somewhere.  Maybe, I should wait until more people come out.  I'm 26, so we'll see what happens.  Ugh, I'm going back to bed!  I want to eat sometime, too.  Now, I'm worried about how my parents will react to me.  :(  I don't think my dad wanted me to answer him.  That was so cute, I think, him passing me in the hallway.  My mom was coming, too.  I was thinking of how they weren't really that good.  I mean, like they thought I just wasn't cool and they were like more supple and stuff.  Maybe, they're used to showing off around me.  Oh, and if you're wondering about how I feel, too, I do like to feel stimulation from my blankets but found that when I lay on the couch I felt it, too, sometimes trying to escape it, there.  I see my mom is doing the laundry and now I don't listen to music but have a noisemaker.  It doesn't really bother me.  Now, what are my parents gonna do?  In the background, be fascinated with me throwing the ball against the wall?  I saw Ellen throwing stuff on her show, and I tried to do it and posted it on YouTube.  Well, she was knocking some men into water.  I don't know why she's so weird.  I mean, Tim Burton is from L.A.  I see people from L.A. I thought in her audience.  They're not weird.  I guess if you move away from L.A. to direct or move there to host a show, you become mean.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSING PERVERTED IDEAS ON ME?  I can take the general public, but why does it seep into my personal relationships?  If you want to know me, you will have to respect me.  People think I brought them into my life, but people have brought themselves into mine.  They want to tear up my life.

Also, no, I didn't take a shower last night.  That shouldn't get people riled up and want to make fun of me for it.

Also, I'm not impressed with your impositions and how you get away with everything.  I guess my life wasn't good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In