Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Nigger Family

I was trying to feel good, as usual, and was interrupted.

Anyway, I've been sensing a lot of commotion.  It definitely means something.  I don't want to sense it.  I know there's a reason and it's not me.

So, my mom came in and did the laundry.  It was at a funny time.  I guess she was feeling antsy and wanted to please some niggers or something.  I don't know who the niggers are.  Anyway, they're racist.

So, then, I went out to go to the bathroom.  My dad passed by carrying some things and he like did something stupid and tacky and rubbed up a feeling somehow, what a perverted loser, up my right egg sack, which I've been thinking is a girl, and thought it felt good, kinda like a disconnected feeling of balls, and thought of the word nigger after a snap.  He said hello, but I just went into my bathroom and ignored him like my grandma does.  I saw my cupboard doors '}:0 were opened.  Just *beep* that stupid *beep*  Throw her in as a patient in a mental hospital, a real one with beds.

So, I got so mad I looked for my yoga block but instead found a little rubber ball in a basket from my brother and threw it against the wall!!!!  Just *beep* the lot of those creeps for propping into my life like worthless retards because it's in a mean way, of course, and if you didn't know that I guess you're not one of many words, yourself.  Oh well, too much alcohol?  ':0

So, then, I proceeded to hitting my couch.

Now, my parents are worthless *beep* so they'll be focusing on this for their livelihood and stimulation, thinking they deserve to be something.

I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!  ':0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In