Saturday, October 20, 2012

"Paranormal Activity 4"

I just saw "Paranormal Activity 4."  When the girl left for the first time, I saw a white sheet, sorta fuzzy coming at me on the left.  I really saw white.

Something else scary is I saw a knife jump off a plate on the side of my eye a few months ago.  When I was up north in the laundry room, I literally saw a physical machine bug crawl and go into the tile.  It was so advanced yet not as advanced as it could be for the world that really existed.  Also, I lay on my bed and one arm was glued over my eyes.  The other forearm grew a foot and back in a minute.  One direction was the most acute pain I've felt.  It's not as miserable as most things, though.  It felt so alive after for so long!  I still feel the effects, of course.  There were drops of blood under my armpits, a week on the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In