Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ellen DeGeneres and Britney Spears

Ellen DeGeneres, as you may know, is from the same area as Britney Spears.  I don't know anyone else that famous who lived there a long time.  I surveyed the area, but I moved there when I was 12.  I lived there all as a teenager.  So, I guess Ellen DeGeneres and Britney Spears left when they were a teenager but came back and went to school.  It's interesting to see them together.  I see Britney Spears looks different now.  I know when I lived there I had the same problem.  I looked like I wanted to be cool and not cute, but that changed.  I changed twice.  I'm not sure about people in Orlando, why the young girls, some of them, have very round heads, like it swirls around and around.  I wonder if people are like that from the New Orleans area.  Britney Spears moved around the area and also lived in Mississippi, but it's very New Orleans feel...  I haven't been there a lot, but I've been there maybe 5 times or more, not sure what was there.  Anyway, Ellen DeGeneres lived in Texas, too.  I guess they can relate in that way.  Chloë Moretz is from Georgia.  So, I guess they can get along from being from a rural area in the South that's more major.  I went to Georgia with my aunt and in-laws and wandered around sometime between Christmas and New Years.  So, yea, oooh.  I think I walked around for hours, alone, because I thought my aunt was gonna kill me, but I mean she wouldn't physically.  My cousin was so annoying, and I stopped when the police chased us and the other kids.  It was her fault.  She's always very bad, but now she's more withheld.  She's nothing like her mom.  I don't know why.  Her eyes aren't even blue, and her mom had such sparkly eyes.  She wears contacts.  I think she's an amazing person, as is everyone...  It's funny how different people are different weights, too.  Like, thin people never feel enough, and neither do the bigger ones.  When I lived in the area, in the end, I had a lot of power.  I met people from New Orleans, and, as I got more New Orleans influence, I had power over people.  I don't have the same kind of power in Orlando, just the power to hurt people's feelings.  So, that caroling video on YouTube was cute.  Why don't they do more of that?  '8^I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In