Saturday, October 20, 2012

* I was looking into some college programs... *

And I realized Ellen DeGeneres wanted to be a veterinarian.  She feels good about herself, a phrase which denotes sly sarcasm and stimulation, and sits there and basks in the glory of soaking in the animalistic tendencies of others.  I might have just picked up that trait of hers, must be some kind of fetish.

I sorta wanted to be an artist.  It would stimulate me a lot and still does in good ways.  I've sorta grown with it, like fashion and stuff and seeing backgrounds and things like that.

Oh, well, I think we all enjoy the way people interact with how they feel on like how much attention they get.

After wanting to be an artist, I wanted to be a singer.  Soon after, I wanted to be a teacher.  I  wanted to be a teacher most of the time.

Then, when we moved to New Orleans, I wanted to be in musical theater the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In