Saturday, October 20, 2012

Check me out.

I'm not sure how people knew about me.  I mean, I get views on my blog.  Who would check IMDb and not post there?  :|  Anyway, I just get a feeling of power.  I can imagine Johnny Depp and Tim Burton checking because their life is made-  I don't know, I mean other feelings come in and out.  Like, I feel agitated and very hurt.  I stimulate myself over other people acting too stimulated.  I do that, anyway.  It's because I moved.  I didn't do it when I lived in New Orleans.  It happened when I was in college in the city.  I lived in the area all as a teenager.  After the n word thing, people were mean to me all over the world, and it had worried me for years.  I suppose before, I felt bad going out in public.  It wasn't any weird feeling.  It wasn't too like fleshy, like just sorta feeling body parts.  I don't worry too much except about weird things happening.  I mean, already, I know my reputation is not the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In