Thursday, October 18, 2012

Born 8|

Oh, and, Ellen DeGeneres, sending in more stupid messages because of the n word thing.  You surely don't believe that people a little older than you are are all, at any age, much cooler?  What about Olivia Newton-John?  I found her very warm but cynical.  She seemed more warm at first, from a distance.

It seems that people think I'm a toy.  I've been wound up to "not be" some thing.  I have certain goals and fetishes.  I do not understand the detail thing.  Maybe, being Chinese just takes its toll.  Still, I obviously have come a long way and am always making certain kinds of changes until I reach a certain pinnical.

I am so disgusted that people think only the people born around 1960 can be supple, in a certain way.  Supple yet strong.  Stimulated, important, well-loved.  Why won't people admit they decided to curse me for who I am and not for what I do, that I have to be something that suffers?

People born around 1960 are so spoiled.  They were made to be that way, like people born in the 70s and 80s were made to be a certain way if they're all white, though they don't have any care nor appreciation at all for it.  We all know that.  It's been calculated, and you can't take back that fact that it was admitted to be that way and things were acted upon that fact.  I'm not sure how nor when that idea particularly died out.  True, people born in the 70s can look like shit.  They think it's stimulating to people born around 1950 ... oh, and in the 1940s.

People born in 1960 were born, apparently, with straight yet stimulated, sorta in a curvy way, legs.  People born in 1961 were funky and thick like people born in 1959.  People born in 1958 are probably the most stimulating, generally.  People born in 1957 are like a god.

My dad was born in 1950.  I see women born in 1951 as young, but I like my mom's generation a lot.

I don't know what I'd do if no one knew my mom was a lot younger than my dad and a year and a half younger than Ellen DeGeneres.  =}

People born in 1960 are spoiled.  They are allowed to look better than everyone else, for no good reason.  Then, they grow up and are inhibited and knock people out with their confidence.  They have that thick, strong look, which everyone desires, and people are all told they are shit because of it.  I'm not entirely making them up, but I think you see my point.  Like I said, it's hard for me to think because I'm mixed race, that my mom is not Caucasian.  I'm still alive!  3p

So, I guess you notice that people born in 1962 like Jodie Foster are stimulated by being lose goose, not really molded out, yet still thick.  Then, the next generation is simply thick with no form, like people born in 1959, who probably stimulate people a lot if successful like people born around them.  86

Why do people born in 1960 complain so much?  Just shut the hell up!  8^0  Or, is it, as I've been thinking, that others are complaing for them?  I know I envy their style.  I respect that.  8|  It's just that it's all against us, people born in 1958-1961.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In