Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dream * * *

Ellen DeGeneres was so caring and noticed me in an audience.  More happened.  Her eyes were glowing and blue and got tiny and went in.  '8o  I think she disappeared.  I got in a bus, and it was about kids.  I was mad.  I cared about my kids, thinking of if I had kids, just because.  People do like it, but I don't do it to her, of course, unless I think of it in a certain light, since I do it for fun.  I was mad because I was interested in immortality.  Hey, reminds me, Ellen sang with a girl who looked like a cross between two blonde friends, a bit older, kinda groovy but with a more flat face and a long nose.  It's one thing on my present main Tumblr.  Also, something popped up, the idea of a frog in a bubble, like on my Tumblr, with the Swedish singer, born a little before my aunt.  Hey, what's the big idea!  Ellen DeGeneres, do not hoard your generation nor send offensive messages because you're touchy.  Why can't you even accept I'm younger but deny that I suffer?  I have my own desires and lack certain guilts.  So, you think immortality is shit?  Oh, and I sang a less well-known Celine Dion song today, one of many.  I hide a minor Andrew Lloyd Webber one Sarah Brightman sang, who is about my aunt's age, the other one, born in 1960.  However, my grandma is born in 1928, October ... I thought 11 but 12.  I used to mess up the year to 1929.  Where I lived in the nation's oldest city was 3 gas stations, where we were closest to downtown.  Funny about the Michael Jackson exhibit with him leaning over in a like 20 foot graveyard with the sudden I called "retarded" yesterday skippintg Tweeting, posting on my blog...  That reminds me of a conspiracy with an obese singer named Tommy Fleming with 2 adorable teens, born after a boy I talk to from England with a Scottish last name plus some Russian.  Helena Bonham Carter is part Russian Jewish, and Winona Ryder has that and Romanian Jewish.  Helena Boham Carter has more, French Jewish and Spanish and maybe Spanish Jewish I think.  So, my dad told me the cackling was from one of his songs.  Oh yes, some things are only on my blog and others on my site.  So, one gas stations was made into a 3D motion theater.  People used to ride bikes there, when they closed.  One is opened.  My grandma's birthday was there, and there were like falling bookshelves.  I forget what else I was going to say.  D8'  Ah, yes.  My brother told me to leave the oldes schoolhouse early.  There were a bunch of Spanish peopel coming.  I asked my mom before crossing the line.  She cornered me against the wall in the kitchen where I had birthday pictures, where I looked like I was born in with him 1957 and there once 1960.  My dad stressed it seemed in his head how I fasted on my birthday, but I had cake after.  So, also, at Epcot, my brother shoved over the Chinese food, mad my dad wasn't respectful of him getting his teeth pulled.  That's very evil and racist, and he will be punished, I'd think, the way people in public have punished me, or he will punish himself.  I'm just saying.  If he got away with it, it would be something else to talk about.  Not sure what else to waste my energy doing.

Anyway, Ellen was like scary.  She probably wasn't in the former stage.  '8|

Oh, and I took "Dreaming" off my site at Ellen's show and that I was from New Orleans, just like Ellen, and my old Twitter, which I posted on my blog.  I remember Ellen Retweeted someone who was going on her show, and Helena Bonham Carter Retweeted Michelle Pfeiffer, that like things should always be good or something, like some thing is always okay.  Her last Twitter is gone.  I found out how you can say it is suspended.  Just post to a lot of people in one Tweet, but you can get it back at least the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In