Thursday, October 18, 2012

Leave me alone!

I remember when I thought Kate Bush was going "I i i i i" when I was eating cutely and didn't post it.

Also, now I have to look up words and can't right click them, in Safari, which seems Apple powered.  Reminds me a boy from England I talk to who was gonna marry me whose dad died that day's moms' last name is Webster.  His dad has Irish.  His last name is Scottish.  He also has Russian.  Helena Bonham Carter and Winona Ryder have Russian Jewish.  Winona Ryder also has Romanian Jewish, and Helena Bonham Carter has French and Spanish Jewish, maybe just Spanish Spanish.

Also, the thing with Kate Bush happened in the Spring, when I started watching the Ellen DeGeneres show and saw the guy between hers and my mom's and others's ages, Kate Bush and Tim Burton, named Viggo Mortensen.  His dad is Danish, and his mom is American, and he's from South America partly.  He's lived in Denmark.  Ellen DeGeneres's dad is supposedly not from the U.S.  On Ancestry.com, I put up the Facebook I made for her energy ride and my Twitter.  So, Viggo was on all the covers of tLotR.  He was on the David Letterman show.  He has a bowl cut hair, light medium brown, combed to the side, a sunken in face, and a long nose.  His hair is graying fast.

There is probably more.  This is such a waste of my time.  It looks like someone rather let out a big one, so-to-speak, not sure what else to say, going to go eat now..  '8^|

I just moved my noisemaker, which makes white noise of rushing air.  Sometimes, I set it on my blue, leather sofa I borrowed|got from the living room, from by my bed and plugged it in, here.  I'm wearing my yelloe and pink earplugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In