Thursday, October 18, 2012

*My Nigger Dad*

I think he just suggested I was supposed to be the kid of someone my aunt's age and that I was a nigger to watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  Just *beep* him.  I just got up to go to the bathroom.  Oh, and I kicked my brother's family tree.  He seems to think I should be taken to the mental hospital and that I'm a NIGGER.  JUST *BEEP* THAT PIECE OF SHIT.  Oh, and I associated the word "nigger" with him when I thought the influence of Renee Fleming made me turn on him.

What overcame that nigger?  I was feeling good and rested and getting more solid.  I don't want any pointers.  First, my mom had the door with the blue in the back.  Then, he had it slightly opened.  Now, it's open wide and yellow.  He's been waking up earlier, again, too.  Now, my stomach kinda hurts, like I ate too much, but I didn't eat that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In