Thursday, October 18, 2012

* * * What a nigger. * * *

My dad is such a useless pervert.  He thinks he can call me a nigger and cater to Nell Burton when he wanted me to call her one.  Just shut up, you stupid, good for nothing.

Hm, I almost used ( ( ( , which was used on Delphi Forums, which I was on all day once when a yoga teacher from Canada was here.  I posted myself watching "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," a famous guy who was with Johnny Depp who made his own movies as his character and looked cute with his eyebrows raised out, like that youngest girl in Beethoven, named Ricky Gervais, and recently, yesterday, Emma Watson.  Her name was Kate Potter.

I had made a point, which apparently he betalized, that lots of people call people niggers.  I think he just killed himself.  IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS GIVEN SIGHNS ONLY SHE WANTED IT FOR FUN.  I EVEN HESITATED TIMES IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE CALLED ONE, MYSELF, BY HER, NOR ANYONE!  WHY?  NO ONE EVER REALLY WOULD.

Oh, and to make matters worse, a girl from Orlando was on today.  I told her she was going to die.  I think her mom was sorry for me because the medicine made my period lighter.  I also threatened in a way my mom would go to the mental hospital instead of me but indirectly was able to type that.  There was another couple from Orlando with 2 kids, today, and one was an infant.  The mom looked Spanish.  I don't know why they seemed the same as me, just to be nice.  I saw a couple at the doctor, when I filmed myself outside and left my mom and my phone broke.  Well, I saw the dad, Spanish, and the mom was Cuaucasian.  The kids looked Asian.  They were reading a book and seemed to think I was smart, like for talking to Johnny Depp.  It's funny, I went to the bathroom, and the show came back on, supposed to bring their kids on.  I heard a rapping at the window.  I came in late, for some reason, after looking up something on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In