Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thoughts

So, Ellen DeGeneres isn't really like Portia but seems to have influence from her a lot.  I'm not really influenced in that way, but maybe I am before.  I used to live elsewhere.

So, who should she be with, someone who's stuck up?  People are all different.

Ellen DeGeneres isn't Italian.  I bet she'd like my aunt and my mom.  They're 2 and 1 year younger.  I know there are other people out there who are very interesting to me.  I do feel touchy around younger people, like antsy something will happen or whatever.  I like being with people a certain age and type.  I also like Orla Fallon, an Irish singer.  It's hard to find many people.  She probably knows lots of people out there.

Well, Portia seems really, really nice.  She is white.  I understand, middle Europeans are most white.  Still, though, she is technically, as a person.  You can be inclined otherwise.  It's hard to find people as sweet as her.  Why be around people with the same traits?  Maybe, she has some of the same values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In