Friday, October 26, 2012

Dream

I was sitting in a light room.  There was a lady asking questions.  It was catering to ballerinas.  She never picked on me.

Also, I was upset at my dad and aunt.  I was having something done to my eyes.  The lady put liquid in her nose and then put it in my eyes.  Then, she never put in the eye drops, just that dark goo.  Then, a girl came in without a top.  I was getting the picture I was being punished and something about not being communicated to in the right way.

I was in the room with people answering questions based on what it's like to do ballet.  I was with my dad.  It was a light room with dainty tables.  We were about to go on a ride.

Before that, I was in a scene with a professor, like talking to him on Twitter.  I told him philosophy was easy for me.  He was talking about someone with my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In