Friday, October 26, 2012

Tweet @TheEllenShow cont.

I guess I'm gonna try to go to bed earlier.  I'm not sure what would keep me up other than being restless.  I also want to watch some Halloween shows or at least paranormal shows, maybe more paranormal shows I want to watch.  I did want to go to Halloween parties.  I have been since 2006.  I could have gone to a step class for Halloween that year but didn't.  I was a glow-in-the-dark skeleton.  I was gonna get a Halloween or ghost book but have to wait to put money on my credit card if I do get one.  I was supposed to go out tonight but am not.  However, my dad is getting me food.  :|  I mean, don't plan on me watching your show.  I proably will watch it every day again starting Monday and watching the recordings if they recorded.  I will still read your posts online.  I also plan to improve my online life and talk to the other people who post to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Enter In